What we are doing
We have been monitoring and reviewing the development of Coronavirus and COVID-19 and trying to do our best to help keep everyone safe for as long as possible.
Current guidelines emphasize social distancing as well as following the handwashing and cleaning advice.
We will therefore be taking the following precautions:
It is clear that gatherings of any kind are to be discouraged. Even though it is technically possible to provide enough space to adhere to social distancing in our outside classes, we have taken the decision to halt all in-person classes at this time.
Looking to the future
Entirely coincidentally we were taking a break from classes over April for our own professional development and this will continue as planned.
Also coincidentally we were already looking at providing online class options (starting with our online material that accompanies in-person classes already), and we will be providing interactive on-line classes soon.
Private Training and Behaviour Sessions
Where possible coaching will be undertaken remotely using video conferencing software (Zoom), or other means like FaceTime.
Where this is not possible any in-person coaching will take place outdoors only, or will be postponed until they can be undertaken safely.
Please inform us immediately if:
- You or anyone in your household is particularly vulnerable e.g. elderly, suffering with pre-existing health conditions, immuno-suppressed.
- You or anyone in your household are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature and/or a new, continuous cough). Current guidelines say you should self isolate and remain home for 7 days with these symptoms.
- You think you have been in contact with anyone who has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 and/or is known to have contracted the virus.
In these situations, private training sessions and behaviour consults will be moved to one of our remote options, or if you cannot do this they will be postponed and rescheduled for a later date.
Please help us by giving us as much notice as possible.
Normal terms and conditions apply for cancellations outside of these reasons.
When attending private training or behaviour sessions in person:
- Please wash/sanitise your hands before and after the session. Your trainer will do the same.
- Your trainer will try to maintain at least 2m distance from you and avoid all non-essential contact with you, your dog or equipment, unless there is an emergency.
- Please clean any equipment touched by your trainer after the session.
- Avoid touching your face, eating or drinking until you have washed your hands.